Sponsor the Podcast
Get your message out to thousands of smart, entrepreneurial-minded iOS developers by sponsoring Release Notes. Spots are available on a single show or multi-show basis, read by the hosts at the beginning of the podcast, with a second mention at the close. All sponsorships also include mention in our Twitter feed, monthly newsletter, and on our web site.
If you have a product or service that may be of interest to our audience, get in touch. We’ll be happy to discuss availability and pricing.
Release Notes appeals mainly to software engineers and designers who are working independently in their own small businesses or are working towards that goal. Our listeners are intelligent, strongly interested in new technology, and in constant need of solutions to the many problems facing small independent software developers, particularly in the Mac and iOS community. They are keenly interested in the world of finely designed products and services.
On the last Friday of every month, a recap email newsletter is sent to subscribers, detailing the episodes from that month, as well as some extra helpful links to articles on related technology topics. Our newsletter audience is highly engaged, with open and click rates far higher than the industry average.
Sponsorships for Release Notes include the following benefits:
- A sponsor script read and/or improvised talk between hosts at the top of the episode, detailing the product or service in the voice of the host(s)
- A mention and thank you at the end of the episode
- A link in the show notes to the product/service
- A mention on Twitter (@release_notes) with link to the product/service, which will be repeated on the hosts’ personal accounts
- A mention and link in the monthly recap episode, under the sponsors listing and at the bottom of each recapped episode listing.
More information about the podcast and the benefits of becoming a sponsor are available upon request.