Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today Joe declares his love for coffee and Comply foam tips, Charles talks a little about his recent trip to UIKonf, and we both talk about what we hope to see at WWDC in just a few days.
Release Notes 2016
If you’re serious about your business, Release Notes 2016 is the one conference you want to go to this year. We’ll be bringing together thought provoking speakers and business owners to discuss all aspects of running a product or consulting business in the iOS and Mac ecosystem. Release Notes 2016 will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana on September 27-29, 2016 and tickets are now available. You can watch videos of last year’s conference at http://releasenotes.tv/videos, or you get more information about Release Notes 2016 and its schedule on our website at http://releasenotes.tv/conference.
Every month there are more great articles and content about the business of Mac and iOS development than we have time to discuss on the show. If you’d like to receive our monthly newsletter with the best of these links, be sure to sign up for our mailing list at http://releasenotes.tv/mailinglist.
Show Notes and Links
- Episode #159: Questions and Answers – The episode in which we first addressed Josh Brown’s question about infoproducts
- An Indie’s Guide to Building Profitable Apps – The video of Charles’ recent talk at UIKonf
- All the videos from UIKonf 2016
- The Beard Bash 2016 – featuring Airplane Mode
- Episode #105: Our Annual WWDC Tips – Our WWDC episode from 2015
- Episode #54: You’d Better Start in October – Our WWDC episode from 2014
- Episode #3: WWDC 101 – Our WWDC episode from 2013
Today’s episode is brought to you by Buddybuild, the mobile iteration platform for iOS and Android. Buddybuild ties together continuous integration, continuous delivery and an iterative feedback solution into a single, seamless platform. Visit buddybuild.com to try it for free.