Need a last minute gift idea for the geek in your life? We’ve got you covered. And best of all, all these gift ideas are still easily gotten in time for Christmas. (Unlike the NES Classic. 😥 )
Every month there are more great articles and content about the business of Mac and iOS development than we have time to discuss on the show. If you’d like to receive our monthly newsletter with the best of these links, be sure to sign up for our mailing list at http://releasenotes.tv/mailinglist.
Show Notes and Links
- Baking Steel
- CODE Keyboard
- Waterfield Designs
- Distil Union Wally Sleeve – The current design has been updated since Charles purchased his.
- Start Small, Stay Small: A Developer’s Guide to Launching a Startup by Rob Walling
- The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business by Josh Kauffman
- How to Sell at Margins Higher Than Your Competitors: Winning Every Sale at Full Price, Rate, or Fee by Lawrence L. Steinmetz
- To Sell is Human by Daniel H. Pink
- Copy Hackers
This episode is sponsored by Zendesk. With Zendesk Mobile SDKs, you can bring native, in-app support to your app quickly and easily. Users can view help content and submit tickets to support without leaving your app. The tickets go into Zendesk and can include information on the user’s app and device information, history with your app, and more. Learn more about Zendesk at zendesk.com/releasenotes. Use coupon code NOTES for $177 off your purchase.