We’re joined today by Justin Jackson, founder of MegaMaker and professional online marketer. Today we tap Justin’s experience to learn more about landing pages. We talk about using landing pages for market research, using landing pages for product validation, and why getting traffic to your landing page is the least of your problems.
Every month there are more great articles and content about the business of Mac and iOS development than we have time to discuss on the show. If you’d like to receive our monthly newsletter with the best of these links, be sure to sign up for our mailing list at http://releasenotes.tv/mailinglist.
Show Notes and Links
- Justin Jackson on Twitter
- MegaMaker – Justin’s company
- MegaMaker – Justin’s landing page course
- Justin’s blog
- Words – One of Justin’s most popular blog posts on the importance of words
- Justin’s landing page for a desktop CMS
- Justin’s landing page template
- Justin’s series of landing page teardown videos – Note from Charles: If you’re interested in landing pages, I strongly suggest that you watch these videos. I learned a lot.
The all new FreshBooks makes ridiculously easy accounting software that’s completely transformed how freelancers and small business owners deal with their day-to-day paperwork. It’s been redesigned from the ground up and custom built for exactly the way you work. Right now, FreshBooks is offering a 30 day, unrestricted free trial to our listeners. To claim it, just go to FreshBooks.com/releasenotes and enter RELEASE NOTES in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section.