We’re joined again today by Justin Jackson, founder of MegaMaker and professional online marketer. Today we continue our conversation about landing pages, doing a deep dive into what makes a great landing page. We talk about the structure of an effective landing page, why you probably want to talk about yourself, how to test them, why you should use multiple calls-to-action, and a whole lot more.
Every month there are more great articles and content about the business of Mac and iOS development than we have time to discuss on the show. If you’d like to receive our monthly newsletter with the best of these links, be sure to sign up for our mailing list at http://releasenotes.tv/mailinglist.
Show Notes and Links
- Justin Jackson on Twitter
- MegaMaker – Justin’s company
- MegaMaker – Justin’s landing page course
- Justin’s blog
- Words – One of Justin’s most popular blog posts on the importance of words
- Justin’s landing page for a desktop CMS
- Justin’s landing page template
- Justin’s series of landing page teardown videos – Note from Charles: If you’re interested in landing pages, I strongly suggest that you watch these videos. I learned a lot.
Replies.io is like code completion for email. It helps streamline your support email by suggesting text snippets, images, and even videos that you’ve used in similar emails in the past. And best of all, Replies.io gets smarter as you use it, suggesting better responses to reduce your workload. Get your 60-day free trial to Replies.io by visiting replies.io/releasenotes.