We’re joined today by Jane Portman an expert in UI/UX and co-founder of Userlist.io. Today we talk to Jane about her entrepreneurial journey from consulting to productized services to SaaS, we discuss her new Saas product Userlist.io, and we take a deep dive into a recent repositioning exercise that she and her partners undertook at Userlist.io.
Release Notes 2019
We’re happy to announce that Release Notes 2019, the fourth edition of our conference, will be happening October 3-5, 2019 in Playa Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico. We’re really excited about the move to Mexico and the extra opportunities that the change in venue will provide. Get your ticket today at 2019.releasenotes.tv!
Every month there are more great articles and content about the business of Mac and iOS development than we have time to discuss on the show. If you’d like to receive our monthly newsletter with the best of these links, be sure to sign up for our mailing list at http://releasenotes.tv/mailinglist.
Show Notes and Links
- @uibreakfast – Jane Portman on Twitter
- UI Breakfast – Jane’s consulting website
- How We Used April Dunford’s 10-Step Method to Overhaul Positioning at Userlist – The story of the process that Userlist.io used for its repositioning exercise
- Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It by April Dunford
- User Onboarding: The Ultimate Guide for SaaS Founders