Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Charles and Joe return from WWDC to discuss the iOS 7 announcement and its impact on your app business. We talk timeframes, prioritizing your work in the lead-up to release, and the importance of having your apps ready for iOS 7 on day one. Then discussion turns to designing for iOS 7 and making your app fit into its new look while still maintaining an individual identity. Finally, we consider animation, its importance, and its new role in iOS 7.
Show Notes & Links
- WWDC 2013 Keynote Address
- Instacast Roadmap for iOS 7 and OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Course Correction – Joe’s take on designing for iOS 7
- Vesper: The First App for iOS 7 – Charles’ take on designing for iOS 7
- Briefs – MartianCraft’s iOS design tool